Terms and Conditions
By posting information in or otherwise using any communications/advertising/presentation service, artist profile, event calendar, review service, question and answers service, link exchange, chat room, message board, newsgroup, software library, or other interactive service, including but not limited to ART2TALK online galleries, that may be available to you on or through this site, you agree that you will not upload, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content — including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information — that:
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortuous, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), uses vulgar language in the creation of a Login or otherwise violates ART2TALK rules or policies or these Rules of User Conduct;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (also known as “Spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of ART2TALK
You also agree that you will not harvest or collect information about the users or members of this site or use such information for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic e-mail or communications.
You further agree that you will not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from a minor (anyone under 18 years old). Personal information includes but is not limited to name, address, phone number or name of their school.
ART2TALK generally does not pre-screen, monitor, or edit the content posted by users of communications services, artist profiles, question and answers board, review, link exchange, message boards, newsgroups, software libraries, or other interactive services that may be available on or through this site. However, ART2TALK and its agents have the right at their sole discretion to remove any content that, in ART2TALK’s judgement, does not comply with the Terms and Conditions or is otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate. ART2TALK is not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such content.
ART2TALK Steuernummer: 003 846 63748
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer (USt-/idNr.): DE336119059